In my 17+ years of working in the network marketing industry…
Here are a few key things I have learned.
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care… Get to know them first. Remember that everyone is tuned into WIFM (What’s In It For Me?), cater to that.
- You must lead by example. Never ask anyone to do something you are not doing yourself. If you want people enrolling new people, you must enroll. If you want people attending events, you must attend. Do what you want others to do.
- Keep it simple. If people cannot do what you do, you will not have duplication. Be the messenger, not the message (use tools: Dvd’s, Sizzle Calls, Websites, 3 ways).
- Events multiply your business and help build belief, passion, and conviction. Load them up with NEW people.
- Be emotionally detached to who does and who does not join your business. Some will, some won’t, so what others are waiting.
- The Golden Rule. Do unto others. As Zig says… If you help enough other people get what they want, you will automatically get what you want.
Ultimately… Your job is to sift and sort in order to find those for whom the timing is right in their lives that are ready, willing, and able to take some action NOW… no one else!
See You at the TOP!
«When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it. » – W. Clement Stone