A few things I’ve learned in network marketing along the way…
In my 14 years of working in the network marketing industry…
Here are a few key things I have learned.
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care… Get to know them first. Remember that everyone is tuned into WIFM (What’s In It For Me?), cater to that.
- You must lead by example. Never ask anyone to do something you are not doing yourself.
- Keep it simple. If people cannot do what you do, you will not have duplication. Be the messenger, not the message (use tools: Dvd’s, Sizzle Calls, Websites, 3 ways).
- Be emotionally detached to who does and who does not join your business. Some will, some won’t, so what others are waiting.
- The Golden Rule. Do unto others. As Zig says… If you help enough other people get what they want, you will automatically get what you want.
Ultimately… Your job is to sift and sort in order to find those for whom the timing is right in their lives and are ready, willing, and able to take some action NOW… no one else!
For 14 years we have taught, trained, and mentored thousands of individuals on how to have the proper mindset and skillset to breakthrough financial plateaus in their life via the network marketing business model.
We are specifically looking for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and network marketing leaders that are coachable, have a burning desire to succeed, and are ready, willing and able to take action now.
Join us TODAY http://www.LetsGetStarted.net
See You at the TOP!
Freddy & Catherine Melero
“When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it. ” – W. Clement StoneTo work directly with Top Network Marketer Freddy Melero, visit http://www.10MinuteTour.com See you at the TOP! Freddy Melero www.FreddyMelero.com 786-299-5430